Saturday, May 25, 2019

Great news... I guess.


Well... I know that its been a while since I posted updates of my develops in games, but I guess is that I'm not having good ideas. I've been working on some other things like graphic design for my redbubble page and trying to write again. Since that last post on Octuber some things changed, for example I moved alone with my girlfriend. I was hoping that a change of place would give me some new spark, but in other hand I'm feeling without creativity in the board game related stuff. Now that I told you all that... the GREAT NEWS! In the last 2 week I started working on something RPG related. Hope I can give you a sneak peek soon, but for now it looks like it's going to be an RPG System.

Well folks... that's what been happening lately. If something else pops, I'll let you know.
As always... Stay tuned!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment